Available in all vinyl, single and double hung windows are functional and fit into most house styles.
Single hung windows have a single operating sash at the bottom that moves up and down, while double hung windows have both sash that slide. On both styles, the sash will easily slide to any position and stay put, allowing you to customize your ventilation.
On both single and double hung windows, the sash will tilt to the inside for easy cleaning.
In our Classic line, we are even able to create fully-functioning cambered double hung windows to replace your Century farmhouse windows with Energy Efficient windows, without sacrificing the look of your home.
You can combine single and double hung windows with fixed styles to create your perfect look!
- Integrated pull-rail handle
- Cam lock
- Full or half-height screen installed on the outside
- Coil balance system for easy sliding
- Standard Low E with argon gas fill and warm-edge spacer
- Additional glass options available
- Standard colour is White
- Additional paint colours are available, custom colour matches upon request
- Internal grilles
- Simulated Divided Lite
- Different colours and finishes available
- Apply grilles in the top sash only for a more traditional look